Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bored at work with so much on my mind...

          My life right now is full of so many great changes emotionally, physically and mentally it's crazy. I have been sitting at work for the past few hrs bored out of my mind thinking about the million things I could be getting done at home. Only one more week to go I will officially be DONE with 2Brothers Communications, after 3 1/2 years of dealing with management, sales and customer service I am SO READY! I have given this company my blood sweat and tears for so long and now that I have Leah at home my heart is just not in it. I have been grateful to have a job to get me out of the house for a couple hrs a day, and knowing she is home with daddy makes it much easier but I need a serious change. I am now lucky enough to be able to open up my own spray tan business Beautifully Bronzed spray tan! I am insanely excited to get going with everything just waiting on my spray gun to get here and I will be on my way! The main benefits of this are I get to do my own scheduling and get more quality time with not only Leah but also Nick (ok and poor Zoe, she is so left out.) If anyone gets the chance go "like" my page on Facebook, just search Beautifully Bronzed spray tan.
          More good news, Nicks hard work has finally paid off with his company. He is now a group leader which comes with a raise, and possibly a work truck (fingers crossed). He works so hard every day to provide for our family so that working is an option for me and it means the world! I have an amazing husband who works his butt off all day gets home takes the baby while I work and is still so considerate of me and my needs. Watching him fall in love with Leah is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, he is such an amazing dad, Leah and him will be so close.

          I started A 24 day challenge yesterday where I do 24 days of cleansing my body and eating all natural/healthy type foods: Chicken, nuts, rice, veggies and fruit ect while taking a crap load of natural vitamins. I can't have sugar, salt, bread and well really anything else haha, and I am going to be honest this is already one of the hardest 2 days of my life! not being able to have desert at the end of the day is killing me but I know it will be worth it! I am not only doing it to get rid of the extra baby weight but also to feel better all over have more energy and not depend on such crappy food every day.
           Last little blurb here, I just want to say how much I appreciate my family and friends. The older I get the deeper my love grows for the most important people in my life. I am so blessed to have so many people that I love dearly.
              XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment