Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Leah Lahrens blessing day

On 08/14/2011 our baby girl was blessed at our church. We are SO greatful for all the family and friends that supported us and made the day perfect. Leah was such a peach for the whole thing, she didnt make a peep and was wide awake (this is a rare thing). My dad Jason Davis was the one who gave the blessing and I was so touched by it, I felt the most amazing spirit that I haven't felt in a long time. Having my husband be a part of the blessing was such a special moment for me and also having my parents in from Oregon and Nicks mother and father there showed us just how much love Leah will have in her life. Nicks Brother and family and a few good friends were also part of this great day. Thanks to everyone who made it, we love you! Ps my moms camera sadly doesn't take the most high quality pic's but I forgot to take ANY so I'm so happy she took them.


Saying her prayers

Side view of the dress, love her lil blessing bracelet too! Thanks grandma Davis.

Family Pic


Nick picked out Leah's dress, pretty impressive right?

Leahs loving grandma's


Cannot get this to rotate but one happy/proud mommy and dada

Another family pic... Nick and I are in desperate need of a tan haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment